Find a Help Desk Service provider who will deliver the results you need, and in the timeframe you need them.
Find a Help Desk Service with Solid Efficiency
Help desk efficiency refers to the speed and effectiveness with which a help desk is able to resolve issues and answer questions for its users (your employees). There are a few reasons why a business might want to prioritize help desk efficiency:
Improved Employee Satisfaction: A more efficient support process means that your employees are more likely to have their issues resolved quickly and to their satisfaction. This can lead to increased employee loyalty and retention. Moreover, it will help ensure that your employees are able to do the work they were hired to do..
Increased Productivity: If help desk staff are able to resolve issues more quickly, your employees will be able to spend more time doing their job (ie, you won’t lose as much from down time).
- Better Use of Resources: By streamlining the help desk process and eliminating bottlenecks, a business can ensure that its resources (e.g., staff time, technology) are being used most effectively.
- Reduced Costs: A more efficient help desk can lead to cost savings by reducing the amount of time and resources needed to resolve customer issues.
Overall, investing in help desk efficiency can help a business improve its customer service, increase productivity, and reduce costs. Find a Help Desk Service provider who can deliver these results.
Core Metrics to Track (KPIs)
Find a Help Desk Service provider who can meet your standards on the following metrics:
- Time to First Response: How long it takes for help desk to respond after a ticket is created. A shorter time is optimal.
- Average Resolution Time: This is the average amount of time it takes for the help desk to resolve an inquiry. A shorter average resolution time is generally preferred, as it indicates that customers are not waiting long for their issues to be addressed.
- Employee Satisfaction: This is a measure of how satisfied employees are with the service they receive from the help desk. One measure to track this is via NPS scores.
Find a Help Desk Service provider who meets the following best practices:
- Providing clear and concise documentation and support materials
- Setting up a knowledge base to allow customers to find answers to common questions on their own
- Using automated tools to help prioritize and route incoming issues
- Implementing a customer satisfaction survey to gather feedback and identify areas for improvement
- Providing ongoing training and support for help desk staff to ensure they are knowledgeable and up-to-date on the latest products and technologies
- Establishing clear communication channels and protocols for handling customer inquiries
- Making use of tools to help track and resolve issues in a timely manner, such as a ticketing system
- Regularly evaluating and reassessing the help desk’s processes and procedures to identify areas for improvement.
Find a Help Desk Service provider who will deliver results. If you’re interested in seeing what else is out there then you can contact CTS Companies here, or simply search for IT Support near you. You may also find our IT Strategy Series interesting.