CTS has achieved a position of acknowledged leadership in voice, data, and IT services. We’ve gotten here by working hard every day to be the very best at what we do, and to deliver unparalleled value and expertise to our clients.
Project Manager (Full-Time)
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
- Issue all appropriate paperwork
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Programming and Provisioning of certain Cloud Telecommunication services
- Conduct end user and administration training
- Local travel required (minimal)
- Previous experience in cooperating with customers for the delivery of projects is helpful
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to DETAIL and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
- Prior experience in technology preferred
- Ability to speak in group settings
Associate Outside Sales For Ann Arbor Branch (Full-Time)
“Focus first on the customer’s needs, the sales will follow” – Stan Stevens, Founder & CEO*
Are you a recent college graduate and looking to get sales experience? We pride ourselves on developing and retaining top sales talent. We do this by providing our sales staff with the necessary tools to maximize their efforts while providing enough freedom for them to actually enjoy what they do.
Our business (and our sales) are growing, and as a result we are looking for people like you, who are interested in developing their sales skills. You will work with both new and existing customers to understand their technology needs, share with them our solutions, and provide them with the necessary information to make a well-informed buying decision.
What will we provide? CTS has a proven sales training system that will help you to learn how to prospect effectively, Identify potential clients, provide them with the proper solution, on board them and maintain a long lasting relationship.
We have medical, 401k, and paid time off benefits along with sales incentive programs. You will be based out of our Ann Arbor office which is minutes from downtown and right off the expressway for easy commutes.
What do you need? A good work ethic, a fun and adventurous personality, your life experience and a hunger to learn!
To be the best, we hire the best. Only a select few applicants have what it takes to become part of the CTS team: People with highly developed skills, insatiable curiosity, an eagerness to learn, and a commitment to the highest level of customer service. We seek smart, capable, ethical people who aren’t afraid to do whatever it takes to get the job done, and get it done the right way. People who expect the best of themselves, and deliver it to our customers.
Do you have what it takes to be part of southeast Michigan’s technology services leader? If so, let us know: A stimulating work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity to play a vital role in making a great company even greater all await you. Review our open positions below.
Don’t see something that might be a good fit for you? That’s okay! We’d love to hear from you anyway. Reach out to us and let us know that you’re interested in learning more. We might just be able to find something for you.
***CTS Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate merit above all else and do so without regard to race, gender, ethnicity, age, orientation, or any other factor not relating to your ability to get the job done. Do you want to love what you do? Then we invite you to apply!***